QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Key is AWOL? RSS feed
Forum Index » Beta Version
Bruce Giles

James,

We're running QRecall rc1 on our server now. The good news is it seems to be working fine. Backups are working, and the archives verify later. But I've noticed one odd thing.

In the "Identity Key" section of the preferences, it says "none" for both the owner and the key status. If I click the Enter Key button and re-enter the key, it seems to work and I'm told there's 14 days left before the key expires. But on quitting and restarting QRecall, we're back to "none" again. In spite of that, backups are working, and I'm not seeing any messages complaining about the lack of a key.

Is this a bug, or just something to do with getting into the final candidates?

-- Bruce
James Bucanek

Bruce Giles wrote:Is this a bug, or just something to do with getting into the final candidates?
It was a bug, related to removing the code that supports the beta keys. It's already fixed in the next release.

If the capture action runs, then you have valid key.
[Email]

Forum Index » Beta Version
Go to:   
Mobile view