QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Does not back up all data RSS feed
Forum Index » Beta Version
Jan Sass

Ok, created a new archive with 44b yesterday, pressed 'run' in actions-pane today, and got 'connection with command process closed' after about 5 min. and 17 files backup. backup stoped after some more minutes, stating: corrupted, repair or reindex?

plus: i have backup up only 1 drive, not multiple as in the past.

so, my 44b is broken again, backup data lost.

James Bucanek

Jan Sass wrote:btw: where are the actions aliases stored? i have a 'cant resolve alias ...' in logs

That's nothing to worry about. The aliases in question are stored in ~/Library/Preferences/QRecall/Recent Captures/. They are used by the Desktop Capture/Recall commands to locate the 10 most recently captured archives. Since you've been deleting archives, you have aliases here to archives that no longer exist.

If the messages are bothering you, you can trash the aliases that refer to deleted archives.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
James Bucanek

Jan Sass wrote:Ok, created a new archive with 44b yesterday, pressed 'run' in actions-pane today, and got 'connection with command process closed' after about 5 min. and 17 files backup. backup stoped after some more minutes, stating: corrupted, repair or reindex?

plus: i have backup up only 1 drive, not multiple as in the past.

so, my 44b is broken again, backup data lost.

Your QRecall Helper process is crashing.

Please send me your log files again along with the crash log at ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/QRecallHelper.crash.log and we'll try to figure out what's going wrong.

If you want, we can take this to private e-mail. You can send me the files directly at james@qrecall.com.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Jan Sass

Hi James,

thanks for your patience. Since i am currently running out of time, i can't stay with QR. I will revert to my old solution and check back to QR in about half a year to see if it has made steps into the right direction.

Best Regards
Jan

Forum Index » Beta Version
Go to:   
Mobile view