QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Help File typos, etc. RSS feed
Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Steven M. Alper

James:

Reading through the help files, I found the following:

On the "Highlights" page:
"Hover the cursor over a layer; the items that where captured in that layer are highlighted."

- You mean "the items that WERE captured...."

On the "Tint Layers" page:
"Tinting a layer adds a little color to your items and makes it easier to visualize the transparent sheet metaphore of layers."

- Should be "transparent sheet METAPHOR...."

On the "Rolling Merge Action" page (last sentence):
"Any factional portion of a month between the most recent month and the oldest week is merged into an extra layer until it becomes the most recent month layer."

- Should be "Any fRactional...."

These are by no means the result of a thorough proofreading, but what I found as I read through the files trying to get a better understanding of QRecall.

I think what you're doing is remarkable.

Best,

Steve

-- Steven M. Alper
James Bucanek

Steven M. Alper wrote:Reading through the help files, I found the following:

Thanks Steve, that's a great help. These corrections will appear in the next release.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Nicholas Sloan

While we're at it, there is a missing r in "preserve" in the first line of main text on the QRecall home page. Something to fix as soon as possible before it frightens off customers concerned about the accuracy of their data!
James Bucanek

Got it. Thanks.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Go to:   
Mobile view