QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Where are the Actions stored? RSS feed
Forum Index » General
Steve Mayer

I'm trying to restore my user directory (due to some weirdness going on not related to QRecall) and even though I've restored the ~/Application Support/QRecall directory and the 3 .plist files, I don't see my configured actions any longer. Where are these stored so that I don't have to set these up again?

Thanks,

Steve
James Bucanek

Steve Mayer wrote:Where are these stored so that I don't have to set these up again?
Actions are stored in the Actions folder inside ~/Library/Preferences/QRecall.

If you just copy those action files back into the Actions folder, the scheduler won't "see" the change until the next time it restarts or you make a change to the schedule. The easiest way to accomplish the latter is to create any new action (it doesn't have to do anything), save it, and then delete it. This will cause the scheduler to rescan all of the action files and update its schedule.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Steve Mayer

Ahh! Missed that folder. Copied it into place and all the actions are back!

Thanks James!

Steve

Forum Index » General
Go to:   
Mobile view