QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

I downloaded the file, can't open it RSS feed
Forum Index » Problems and Bugs
Rose

Hi, I have downloaded the QRecall, but can't open it, why is that?
[WWW] [ICQ]
James Bucanek

Rose,

There are two parts to this. You first download a disk image file, which should appear wherever your downloaded files normally go, typically your Downloads folder.

If you can't open the disk image file, then I suggest trashing it and trying again.

Once you've opened the disk image file, you need to copy the QRecall app to your Applications folder. Optionally, you can open the Install QRecall utility application, which will do that for you.

Once in your Application folder, open the QRecall archive and it will install itself.

If you can't open either the QRecall application or the Install QRecall utility, you might have your GateKeeper security settings to restrictive. In your System Preferences, under Security, go to the General tab and make sure Allow apps downloaded from: is set to App Store and identified developers.

If you have anti-virus software installed, make sure it hasn't blocked or sequestered the app.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Jesse Neo

This is happenign to me as well. My problem is I can disable my antivirus. I get a warning that my antivirus is off and that my PC is insecure, and it forces me to turn it back on.
[WWW]
James Bucanek

There was a security issue that corrupted the installation disk image QRecall 2.2.9.

Try downloading the latest release, QRecall 2.2.10.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Jesse Neo

Ah thanks!
[WWW]

Forum Index » Problems and Bugs
Go to:   
Mobile view