QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

collating ? hang RSS feed
Forum Index » Beta Version
Johannes

It happened several times now that I opened an Archive and QRecall picked up the last view and root (column view) with the the top level item selected. The second column would reading "collating ?" and thats it. The interface would not respond to anything. I can close the window (red close button). After that Spinning beach ball and only chance to get any further is force quit.
Console says:

3.5.11 19:04:00 QRecall[428] *** Assertion failure in -[PackageNames nameOfPackage:], /Users/james/Development/Projects/Quantum Recall/Common/Source/Repository/Names/PackageNames.m:408

Johannes
James Bucanek

Johannes,

First, please send a diagnostic report. Then try reindexing the archive. That should fix the problem.

This is an internal error that occurs when the names index has somehow gotten out-of-sync with the actual item names in the archive. Normally (i.e. in the release version), this situation is ignored and will eventually correct itself. The beta version, however, worries about such things and throws an exception.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Beta Version
Go to:   
Mobile view