QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

So far so good with Qrecall and Lion RSS feed
Forum Index » General
Chris Caouette

Just a little FYI I made the move and so far Qrecall is performing like a champ in case anyone else is curious.

Chris

Lots of Macs here!
Bruce Giles

Chris Caouette wrote:Just a little FYI I made the move and so far Qrecall is performing like a champ in case anyone else is curious.

Thanks, Chris, I was just about to ask about Lion myself. I haven't installed it yet, but plan to do so on at least one computer this weekend.

Question for anyone who knows: Some of the information I've read about the Versions feature of Lion implies (or in some cases, says) that Versions uses Time Machine to work its magic. So, if I have Time Machine turned off, because I'm using QRecall for backup, does Versions still work?

-- Bruce
Steve Mayer

Bruce,

I don't have Time Machine enabled and the new Lion versioning works just fine (at least in the short test I've done with Omni Outliner). I believe that the application has to support this though. For instance, I can get to previous versions of a file with OmniOutliner through the dropdown in the application title bar. WriteRoom, on the other hand, does not seem to support this feature yet.

Steve
C-J. Kocka

Chris Caouette wrote:Just a little FYI I made the move and so far Qrecall is performing like a champ in case anyone else is curious.

Chris

That's good news, indeed. I was searching for Qrecall on roaringapps.com and couldn't find it. Maybe you would like to enter it there?

Claus

Forum Index » General
Go to:   
Mobile view