QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Suggestions for the Menu Bar Status Item RSS feed
Forum Index » Beta Version
Johannes

Thanks for the Update.

My favourite new feature is the menu bar item.
Would it be possible to get a "Suspend all Schedules"/"Resume Schedule" item there? And of corse some indication in the icon that the actions are suspended?
I do audio recording and don?t want QRecall getting busy on disks while I need every pipeline to get the audio through. This would be handy for any disk-re-organisation or cloning operations too.

Johannes
James Bucanek

Johannes wrote:Would it be possible to get a "Suspend all Schedules"/"Resume Schedule" item there?

That would be very easy to add to the menu, just as soon as there is a "Suspend all Schedules"/"Resume Schedule" command.

Seriously, I've had the "Suspend all Schedules" feature on the to-do list for a very long time. I might just take a break from inspector windows and take a swing at it.

Thanks for the feedback.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Johannes

Johannes
Johannes

Oh, one more thing ...

... can we get "run Action" with a submenu of all actions as well?
Would be very handy!

Johannes
James Bucanek

Johannes wrote:... can we get "run Action" with a submenu of all actions as well?

That would be considerably more difficult … but it does sound terribly handy, and I'll look into it.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Beta Version
Go to:   
Mobile view