QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Recalling history a single file RSS feed
Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Pierpaolo Remelli

QRecall is already managing the restoration of a whole archive in the best and easy way (with layer shading) but when it comes to recalling a single file I would like a slightly different approach.

It would be nice if I can select a file in the file browser pane and then launch the command "Recall all versions". The command will create a folder containing all captured versions of that file (identified appending capturing date).

This approach will spare the pain to go through timeline and perform numerous recall actions since, when I'm recalling an old version of a file, I usually don't know in advance which is the version I'm looking for.

It can work for multiple files as well (creating a parent folder containing one sub-folder for each file).

Thanks,
Pierpaolo
James Bucanek

pirem71 wrote:It would be nice if I can select a file in the file browser pane and then launch the command "Recall all versions". The command will create a folder containing all captured versions of that file (identified appending capturing date).

That feature (or some varient thereof) has been requested before. There is a solution in the works. With any luck, it will make it into 1.3.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Go to:   
Mobile view