QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Mountain Lion RSS feed
Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Steven M. Alper

Hey, James!

Loving the interface changes. It's really looking beautiful.

I seem to recall seeing something in the notes about the last update that changes were made to make QRecall OS 10.8 compatible. Have you tested it under the release version?

If it's all looking good, I suggest you add QRecall the the compatibility chart at http://roaringapps.com/apps:table . It doesn't appear on the list (even for 10.7 compatibility).

Best wishes,

-- Steven M. Alper
James Bucanek

Steven M. Alper wrote:Loving the interface changes. It's really looking beautiful.

Thanks!

I seem to recall seeing something in the notes about the last update that changes were made to make QRecall OS 10.8 compatible. Have you tested it under the release version?

Yes. It's been tested under the Mountain Lion golden master. Among other tests, QRecall was used to capture a Mountain Lion boot volume. That volume was then erased and QRecall was used to restore the entire volume; the restored volume successfully booted and runs without any known issues.

The biggest change made was for compatibility with Mountain Lion's new Gatekeeper system. QRecall is now digitally signed with a developer ID certificate issued by Apple, so it will be recognized as an application from an "known" developer.

If it's all looking good, I suggest you add QRecall the the compatibility chart at http://roaringapps.com/apps:table . It doesn't appear on the list (even for 10.7 compatibility).

Thanks for the tip. I'll look into it.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Go to:   
Mobile view