QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Four suggestions/requests RSS feed
Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Peter B.

I want to be able to define a maximum size of an archive in bytes (or KB, MB, GB, TB), independent of the space left on the volume. This could help when there is more than one archive competing for space on the same volume. With the options currently available, over the course of many captures and merges (and no manual compensation by the user), I speculate that one archive could slowly squeeze the other archive, and so one eventually uses more space than necessary and the other would eventually not go as far back in time as desired.

The archive settings sheet should specify that the leftmost position of the three sliders is "off." This would be helpful because users don't always read the manuals before starting to use software.

I'd like a separate button for the menu which is normally available by right clicking the stop button in the QRecall Activity window. Recently, I accidentally left clicked the stop button for a process in the activity window, when I wanted to have right clicked.

I want options to be able to delay an action more than 5 minutes, so I can perform 12 or more actions in a specified sequence when a volume connects. In my case it's because I'll be using two archives on the same volume, which have six actions each.
James Bucanek

Peter B. wrote:I want to be able to define a maximum size of an archive in bytes (or KB, MB, GB, TB), independent of the space left on the volume.

I'll add that to the to-do list. It wouldn't be a difficult feature to include.

The archive settings sheet should specify that the leftmost position of the three sliders is "off." This would be helpful because users don't always read the manuals before starting to use software.

I've added that to the to-do list too.

I'd like a separate button for the menu which is normally available by right clicking the stop button in the QRecall Activity window. Recently, I accidentally left clicked the stop button for a process in the activity window, when I wanted to have right clicked.

This issue comes up occasionally. There's a wish-list item to split the button into two buttons: a stop button and an action button.

I want options to be able to delay an action more than 5 minutes, so I can perform 12 or more actions in a specified sequence when a volume connects. In my case it's because I'll be using two archives on the same volume, which have six actions each.

That's already in the works, to support new event actions being developed for the next release.
[Email]

Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Go to:   
Mobile view