QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

recent QRecall experience RSS feed
Forum Index » General
Prion

I have been using QRecall for the last years exclusively for my backup needs and it still surprises me. Today I copied my archive to another drive and braced myself to edit all my various scheduled actions to use the new location for the archive now. After editing the first one there was a popup, simply stating something along the lines "you have another 8 actions using the same archive, do you want to use the new location for them as well?"
Yes.
Done.

A little detail only, perhaps, but in my years of usage I have come to appreciate that this attention to details reflects the overall attitude towards crafting every aspect of this software.
One of my best purchases and one I would do again without hesitation.

Err, that was all
Prion
Prion

An addendum:
After having copied the Archive status window it would show both logs for the same archive, at the old and new location. The old one made the status indicator blob turn yellow after a while because unlike the archive at the new location it hadn't been updated in a while. Since I did not plan to use the archive at the old location ever again I needed to make the archive forget about where it had been located before.
Right-click inside the window showing the status at the old location, click "forget" and the blob is clear again.
James Bucanek

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » General
Go to:   
Mobile view