QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Congratulations on v2 release RSS feed
Forum Index » General
Ming-Li Wang

Hi James,

Congratulations on the v2 release. QRecall has been one of my favorite tools since I discovered it a little more than a year ago, and now it's the first program I install when setting up a new system. Having followed through the v2 beta process, moreover, I must say I admire your work ethic, especially the methodical way you tackle bugs.

No software is perfect and I'm sure to bring you more demands later; I believe you have your plan as well. But QR2 is truly a gem and the best backup tool for Mac (and I've tried many).

Thank you and, again, congratulations!
James Bucanek

Thanks!

2.0 took about 6 months longer than originally planned, but that seems to be the way software goes.

Yes, there are lots of new features and ideas in the works—enough to keep me busy for the next several years.

But the most enjoyable part of working on QRecall has been my customers. They're a smart, well informed, bunch who share a passion (some might say an obsession) with data integrity and security. It's been a pleasure, and I look forward to getting to know more of you.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Bruce Giles

Hi James,

I'll add to the congratulations! Also, I wanted to suggest that since discussion of QRecall comes up from time to time on the Macintouch web site, and it seems to have a number of fans there, you might want to send them an announcement about v2. According to the posting page, "Press releases should be emailed to macintouchpr at gmail.com."
James Bucanek

Bruce,

Excellent suggestion. I'll make sure they get a copy of the press release tomorrow.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Marc Bizer

James Bucanek wrote:Bruce,

Excellent suggestion. I'll make sure they get a copy of the press release tomorrow.

What about macupdate.com? They still list version 1.2.3 as the most current.
James Bucanek

Marc Bizer wrote:What about macupdate.com? They still list version 1.2.3 as the most current.

That's odd, because until recently MacUpdate.com was subscribed to our version RSS feed. They'd often have our latest version and release notes within minutes.

I'll make a note to update their listing. Thanks for the heads-up.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » General
Go to:   
Mobile view