QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Indication in the status window that the archive is encrypted RSS feed
Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Paul Mann

With the addition of encyption, yay! it would be good to see that the archive is encrypted from the status window somehow

Perhaps another differant coloured dot?

So its obvious that encryption is enabled with the more archives I create.

Cheers
James Bucanek

I can't see what utility that would have, but I'll put it on the wish list.

Feel free to enlighten me.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Paul Mann

Merely to confirm the archive is encrypted and protected successfully, rather than having to go the the encryption menu to check.

Having set the encryption key, its not a given that you've pressed the encypt button to actually encrypt the archive.

I have forgotten on occasions and swore the encryption was done, but hadn't actually said, go and encrypt now.

Using qrecall to store my confidential data, i don't want to make a mistake and upload an archive to the cloud, without being encrypted.
James Bucanek

Ah, that's actually a distinction I wasn't considering?the difference between having an encryption key installed and ensuring that all of the data in the archive has been encrypted.

Thanks for the clarification.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Go to:   
Mobile view