QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Ignore Actions When Computer Off? RSS feed
Forum Index » Beta Version
Bruce Giles

I have an action that backs up my home folder at 4 hour intervals. As long as the computer is running, everything works the way I want it to. If I shut down the computer, and then the next backup interval occurs while the computer is off, nothing happens, because I have not enabled the option to start up my computer. This also works exactly the way I want. However, the next time I start my computer after that, then the interval action will run immediately, and that is NOT what I want. Is there a way to tell QRecall to ignore actions while powered off, and just resume at the next scheduled interval after powerup? I looked at the various condition options, but I didn't see one that would do that.

-- Bruce
James Bucanek

Bruce Giles wrote:Is there a way to tell QRecall to ignore actions while powered off, and just resume at the next scheduled interval after powerup?

Not yet, but this is still on the short-list for 2.1 (and that short list is getting pretty short).

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Bruce Giles

I see you've implemented it now, and it's working. Thanks!

-- Bruce

Forum Index » Beta Version
Go to:   
Mobile view