QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Giant pop-up menu? RSS feed
Forum Index » Beta Version
Bruce Giles

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or intentional. In the QuickStart window of beta 53, the entries in the Open Recent pop-up menu are huge. This is under Leopard (10.5.1) on an Intel Mac. See the attached screen capture. The previous version of QRecall, running under 10.5.1 on a G4 iBook doesn't do this.

-- Bruce
  • [Thumb - QRecallScreenSnapz001.png]
 Filename QRecallScreenSnapz001.png [Disk] Download
 Description No description given
 Filesize 67 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  901 time(s)

James Bucanek

That's so cool!

Seriously, I have no idea why this is happening. Sometimes you get the huge icons and sometimes you get the regular ones. The size seems to persist until you close and reopen the Quick Start window.

It appears to be a Leopard issue. I can't get any of my Tiger machines to do this.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Bruce Giles

James Bucanek wrote:That's so cool!

Seriously, I have no idea why this is happening. Sometimes you get the huge icons and sometimes you get the regular ones. The size seems to persist until you close and reopen the Quick Start window.

For a short while, I thought maybe it was somehow tied to icon view in the Finder, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

-- Bruce

Forum Index » Beta Version
Go to:   
Mobile view