QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Website comparison page? RSS feed
Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Bruce Giles

Have you thought about adding a page to your website that compares the various Mac backup programs, like Retrospect, Carbon Copy Cloner, SuperDuper, QRecall, etc? Maybe something like a table, with a feature list down the side, the different products across the top, and cells filled with green check marks or red "x"s. It might be a good opportunity to educate prospective customers, especially if they're already using one of the programs and they think it's doing everything they need.

I'm still surprised at the number of people who think they're protected with a clone backup, That is, until they need to recover a deleted or damaged file *after* they've already synced to the clone...
James Bucanek

I have, but just haven't gotten to it. I'm developing some short videos right now to help explain how QRecall works and how it's different from other backup utilities in general. But I'm sure a feature by feature comparison would be helpful too.

I'm still surprised at the number of people who think they're protected with a clone backup, That is, until they need to recover a deleted or damaged file *after* they've already synced to the clone...
It's truly shocking.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Go to:   
Mobile view