QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Timeline View RSS feed
Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Steven M. Alper

James:

I was stumped by the fact that last night's captures had taken so long -- 8 hours for a capture that had taken 10 hours originally. Well, it turns out I had 2 simultaneous captures going on; bound to slow things down.

Especially for numskulls like me, would you consider adding a timeline view for schedules to aid in seeing when you've got things scheduled to avoid this kind of inadvertent simultaneity?

Thanks!

Steve

-- Steven M. Alper
James Bucanek

Try this:

Open the actions windows in QRecall (Windows > Actions, or Command+1). Click on the Next column header. This will sort the actions table based their next scheduled execution time, essentially giving you a schedule of when actions will start.

That's typically the view I leave my Actions window in. Maybe I should make it the default.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Steven M. Alper

That kinda helps. I have been sorting 6 ways to Sunday, but things get blurry when you've got schedules with Tuesday & Thursday; Monday, Wednesday, Saturday; and Sunday & Friday.

Just an idea, but no biggie.

Steve

-- Steven M. Alper
James Bucanek

One item on my to do list is to add a drawer to both action document windows and the main Actions window that would show a list of upcoming run times. The drawer in the action document would show the schedule just for that action, while the Actions window drawer would show a complete list of all upcoming run times.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Go to:   
Mobile view