QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Scheduler Service could not be contacted error RSS feed
Forum Index » Problems and Bugs
Chris Caouette

On just my MacBook Pro I am getting this new error. The scheduler isn't running (it used to) and when I try to run it
manually it says Not Scheduled and tells me the scheduler service could not be contacted and to restart the app (doesn't help).
I re-installed but that didn't work either. Any ideas?

Chris

Lots of Macs here!
James Bucanek

Chris,

Sometimes getting the background components installed and running can be a bit tricky.

Try this:

• Open QRecall

• In the preferences (QRecall > Preferences, Authorization tab), make sure is says that QRecall is authorized to use administrative privileges

• Uninstall QRecall (Holding down the Shift and Option keys, choose QRecall > Quit and Uninstall)

• Restart the computer

• Launch QRecall

• In the preferences (QRecall > Preferences, Authorization tab), Preauthorize QRecall to use administrative privileges

• Restart the computer a second time

• Launch QRecall and send a diagnostic report (Help > Send report)

• That should fix it. If not, the details of the problem should be in the report.

- QRecall Development -
    [Email]

Forum Index » Problems and Bugs
    Go to:   
    Mobile view