QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

save actions RSS feed
Forum Index » Beta Version
Cody Frisch

Am I "dumb" or is there no way to save a set of actions to a file and import them again? Basically "backup" your "backup actions". This comes into play when I'm formatting/reinstalling the system from scratch - sadly a too often occurrence/ritual for me.
James Bucanek

Currently, each action is saved as an individual .qraction file in <your home folder>/Library/Preferences/QRecall/Actions.

Backup that folder and you've saved all of your actions.

You can restore actions by placing .qraction files in this folder, but you have to get the scheduler rescan the folder before they will appear in QRecall. The simplest way is to restart the computer or the QRecallScheduler process. If you don't want to do that, open QRecall and do anything that adds or removes an action, such as duplicating an existing action and then deleting it. Whenever actions are added or removed, the scheduler re-reads all of the action documents it finds there.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Beta Version
Go to:   
Mobile view