QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Request for a QRecallViewer for Mac and Windows RSS feed
Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Paul B. van der Gaag

I'm trying out QRecall for a week and I'm impressed by its speed and usability. It's learningcurve is somewhat steep, but it can be mastered in a short while.

For a long time I make bacups to my NAS. Finder alike backups, so I can access and read the files in a webbrowser. QRecall though saves all the information into one file. Browsing my NAS-backup I can see that this QRecall file is made up from several subfiles. But I can't see it's contents. When I want to look into my files, I have to download this one (big) QREcall file. Hoping that there is a Mac in the neighbourhood with Qrecall installed.

At this point a (mobile) webreader (for both Mac, iPhone and Windows, etc.) would be very helpfull.
James Bucanek

Paul,

Thanks for the suggestion and the feed back. I'm not entirely sure that what you're asking for is technically feasible, but I'll add it to the wish list.

I realize that there need to be other means of accessing the data in an archive, and this is a priority for future versions.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Go to:   
Mobile view