QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Scheduler cannot control power RSS feed
Forum Index » Problems and Bugs
Damian Huxtable

I have this as a log message after a fresh instal of Version 1.2.0(53) beta (1.2.0.53) in OSX 10.7.2. The full message is in the attached screenshot.

What does this mean? Specifically, does it mean that my machine will sleep even if an an action is running?

- Damian
  • [Thumb - Sceen Shot 6.png]
 Filename Sceen Shot 6.png [Disk] Download
 Description No description given
 Filesize 43 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  803 time(s)

James Bucanek

Damian,

This message doesn't refer to keeping your computer from automatically going to sleep during an action; that should never happen.

It's the scheduler saying that it doesn't have sufficient privileges to tell the system when to wake or power up before a scheduled action, or go to sleep or shutdown following an action.

It should only log this warning if (a) QRecall has not been authorized to run with administrative privileges and (b) an action's schedule has been set to wake up or shutdown the system when it runs. In this situation, the scheduler can't perform the requested power event.

If QRecall is preauthorized and you're still getting this message, please sent a diagnostic report and I'll look into it. Please note that I'm attending the Autodesk conference this week and won't be able to revew this until I return.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Problems and Bugs
Go to:   
Mobile view