QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Feature suggestion: layer notes RSS feed
Forum Index » Beta Version
Ralph Strauch

I've thought from time to time that it would sometimes be convenient to be able to attach notes to layers, to keep track of significant events attached to the layer -- major system upgrades, perhaps, or a significant reshuffling of my filling system. I'm feeling stupid now for not suggesting this much earlier in the v2.0 development cycle, but I guess it's been out of mind until now, and just popped back up so I decided to mention it.
James Bucanek

Ralph Strauch wrote:I've thought from time to time that it would sometimes be convenient to be able to attach notes to layers, to keep track of significant events attached to the layer -- major system upgrades, perhaps, or a significant reshuffling of my filling system.

Great suggestion.

This has been suggested before, and is fairly high on the to-do list, possibly as early as the next feature release. Still working out implementation and interface details...

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Beta Version
Go to:   
Mobile view