QRecallDownloadIdentity KeysForumsSupport
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
Messages posted by: Alexandre Takacs
Forum Index » Profile for Alexandre Takacs » Messages posted by Alexandre Takacs
Not sure exactly of the extent of the issue but both products (QRecall & VMware Fusion using snapshots) don't seem to be friendly to each other. Capturing a VM with active snapshots just hangs my system (10.10 + Fusion 8.1). A simple exclusion takes care of this but just wanted to mention it.
Hi

Probably a newbie question but I can't seem to find a way to allocate a fixed size - say 1Tb - to my archive a let QR manage it.

Is that a s supported usage scenrio ?

Also compact action is just unworkable with my (consumer grade, admittedly) NAS:

Ok that worked ... and solved the issue !

Thanks !
Hmm

Not sure what to make of this

but

Hello

We title says it all. For some reason for the past few days QRecall remains stuck on "gathering changes". No error reported, just nothing backed up...

Logs don't say much:

(that's me canceling after 7h)

The archive passes integrity test.
The mac disk doesn't have any error reported by disk first aid

This is Mac os 10.10.5
Thanks - is that procedure documented ? I did really search for it...
How do I specify a hidden file or folder to be excluded from my backup selection. The UI allows be to specify finder-visible files, but what about the (more and more prevalent) hidden locations ?

Forum Index » Profile for Alexandre Takacs » Messages posted by Alexandre Takacs
Go to: