QRecallDownloadIdentity KeysForumsSupport
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
Messages posted by: ubrgeek
Forum Index » Profile for ubrgeek » Messages posted by ubrgeek
Looks like it worked. I told it to do just grab my profile files and it chugged along and reports that the 36g+ worth of the files transfered to the file server. I'm having it verify the archive now. It looks like whatever the difference between the versions is is what caused the problems. Will that be an issue when the new version is released?
James - No love. I know this isn't a support issue (and so shouldn't be on this board) but I'd like to email you the log and see what you think might be the problem. Would that be OK?
Thanks! I'll give it a shot tonight and see how it goes.
I have an external (i.e. network-connected) RAID box running ubuntu. The drives are ext3 and I want to back up my OS X boxes to it. I'm able to drag-and-drop files to the box (yay Samba ) but want to know if QRecall can automate the process, to include maintaining permissions, etc. Will it be able to help? Rsync always seems to give me errors so I'd like to find something more reliable.

Forum Index » Profile for ubrgeek » Messages posted by ubrgeek
Go to: