QRecallDownloadIdentity KeysForumsSupport
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
Messages posted by: Andre
Forum Index » Profile for Andre » Messages posted by Andre

That was easy! Everything is fine now.

Thank you.
Hi James,

I have noticed a high cpu usage the last weeks. There are two processes with high cpu usage during the backup:

– QRecallHelper
– cfprefsd

Both processes use about 120-130%.

I back up my encrypted full HDD to an encrypted external HDD via USB3, but the backup seems to be very slow. Sometimes QRecall needs one minute to "process" (Capturing [file]) a file that hasn't even changed since the last backup. Usually I stop the backup, because the sound of my fast spinning laptop fans annoys me so much

Any ideas?

---
The new QRRunningMakesSystemActive advanced settting can be set to false to suppress this feature.
---

How can I set "QRRunningMakesSystemActive" to false?

Thank you.

-Andre
Thank you. I'm glad that will be changed in a future release.

-Andre
When a QRecall action starts up it ends the sleep modus of my two monitors. That occurs every single hour and I would like to avoid that.

Is there any solution, so the monitors stay in sleep modus?

-Andre
Hi!

Normally I don't switch off my iBook - I use the sleep function. I have had QRecall running for several days and everything looks fine. The last weekend I switched the iBook off and switched it on this monday morning.

I did a lot of changes on the files in my project folder but the QRecall actions didn't start. But after starting QRecall manually, most of the actions started (I suppose the ones that sould have started some hours ago) too.

I looked at the archives and really: There are no captures before the time I have started the software manually.

- Andre
Hi,

after the update to RC2 via the "Check for updates"-feature, the software still says it's RC1 ( 1.0.0( 58 )).

- but -

the "Check for updates" shows the message that the installed version is the newest one.

- Andre

Forum Index » Profile for Andre » Messages posted by Andre
Go to: