QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Growl Notifications RSS feed
Forum Index » Beta Version
Bruce Giles

This is a very minor issue, and I'm not sure if this qualifies as a bug, or just a "feature".

I'm archiving to an external drive via the USB interface. I have some actions defined with the condition set to "Hold While No Archive". Sometimes an action will start to run when the drive isn't plugged in, which is perfectly normal, of course. QRecall puts up a notification in the Activity Monitor window and notes "waiting". Usually, I just plug the drive in and then everything proceeds normally. Occasionally, however, I decide I don't want the action to run right then, so I click the little round "X" in the monitor window to cancel it. As soon as I do that, Growl pops up a notification stating that the action was "complete". Would it be possible, in this circumstance, for Growl to note that the action was "canceled", or "terminated", or something other than "complete"?

-- Bruce
James Bucanek

Offhand (i.e. without looking at that code), I don't see why a "cancel" Growl notification couldn't be added. I've added this to the to-do list for 1.2.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Beta Version
Go to:   
Mobile view