QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Search not working RSS feed
Forum Index » Problems and Bugs
Ralph Strauch

I'm trying to search my archive and the search function just isn't responding. I type in a search key and it just sits there. No search is started. Hitting return puts my search key in the saved searches, but still doesn't start a search.

I'm using Version 1.2.0(35) beta (1.2.0.35), and this may be the first time I've tried a search with this version.

Ralph

ps: all the search options are grayed out, as are all the options under Edit/Find, if that matters.
James Bucanek

Ralph Strauch wrote:I'm trying to search my archive and the search function just isn't responding.

I apologize for the inconvenience. The search feature in the current beta is not working.

See the Known Issues section of the QRecall 1.2.0(35) beta release notes.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Ralph Strauch

OK, thanks. That's a good reminder that I should read things like release notes when something doesn't work, especially for beta software, rather than just hoping that doing the same thing over and over will produce a different outcome the next time I do it.

Ralph

Forum Index » Problems and Bugs
Go to:   
Mobile view