QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Spelling mistake RSS feed
Forum Index » Problems and Bugs
Fred Stratton

I have been offered the opportunity to repair a network-mounted archive on a number of occasions in the last 2 months. I am still exploring the reasons for this.

All the drop-downs and modal dialogs have <integrity> as in <data integrity> misspelt as integrety.
James Bucanek

Fred Stratton wrote:I have been offered the opportunity to repair a network-mounted archive on a number of occasions in the last 2 months. I am still exploring the reasons for this.
I'm always interested in looking at log files if you're having problems.

All the drop-downs and modal dialogs have <integrity> as in <data integrity> misspelt as integrety.
Thanks. I'm editing the menus and help this week, so I'll be sure to fix that one.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Fred Stratton

The spelling mistake is still present in the latest build available (55).
James Bucanek

I've fixed all of the occurrences of this I can find, but those changes haven't migrated to a public build yet. They'll show up in the next release of QRecall.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Problems and Bugs
Go to:   
Mobile view