QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Request for true "merge" operation RSS feed
Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Wayne Fruhwald

Hi James

Currently the "merge" operation will remove files that only exist in the older layer.

There are times when I would like to merge two layers preserving those files (e.g. only remove the older version of files that exist in both layers).

Regards,
Wayne
James Bucanek

Wayne Fruhwald wrote:There are times when I would like to merge two layers preserving those files (e.g. only remove the older version of files that exist in both layers).

Wayne,

I'm working on a new "Keep Last Version" feature that will preserve the last version of a deleted file (limited to some user-defined amount of time). I think that will give you what you're looking for.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Wayne Fruhwald

James Bucanek wrote:I'm working on a new "Keep Last Version" feature that will preserve the last version of a deleted file (limited to some user-defined amount of time). I think that will give you what you're looking for.

As long as you have an option to specify an infinite amount of time, that would fit my needs

Wayne
James Bucanek

I'll make sure that's one of the options.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Suggestions and Feedback
Go to:   
Mobile view