QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Crash when trying to preauthorize under OS 10.4.11 RSS feed
Forum Index » Beta Version
Greg Morin

When I try to authorize the beta version (1.2.0b8 as well as the previous beta) on a 10.4 machine (10.4.11) QRecall quits when the password for the preauthorization is entered. The log shows afterward "Missing bundle resource DDOperation.framework.(null) QRecall application is damaged and should be reinstalled" These are after fresh installs on two completely different machines.

Running the release 1.1.4 version on the same systems does not suffer from this issue. I'll just use the release version for now but thought I'd let you know. BTW, I do not have this issue with the beta on 10.6 (10.6.4) machines.
James Bucanek

Greg,

QRecall 1.2 requires OS X version 10.5 or later.

Supporting 10.4 has become increasingly difficult and my installed base of 10.4 systems is currently less than 7%. In all likelihood, future versions of QRecall will require 10.5 or later.

Archives created with 1.1.4 can be used by all later versions of QRecall. QRecall 1.1.4 can still use archives created/updated by 1.2, within the limits outlined in the release notes. Most notably, 1.1.4 can not open or recall from archives that are significantly larger than 2TB.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Beta Version
Go to:   
Mobile view