QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Issues with 10.7... RSS feed
Forum Index » Beta Version
Gary K. Griffey

Greetings James,

I was just wondering if you were interested in receiving any bug reports for the current QRecall beta running on 10.7 Lion.

I realize you have your hands full working on the new release of QRecall...but with the release of 10.7 scheduled for July...I thought you may start getting inquiries sooner rather than later.

I am running the current QRecall beta on 10.7 Preview 4...and have run into some issues...

Thanks,

Gary K. Griffey
James Bucanek

Gary K. Griffey wrote:I was just wondering if you were interested in receiving any bug reports for the current QRecall beta running on 10.7 Lion.

Absolutely. The more problem reports I get, the better.

I've been testing QRecall on Lion and have been addressing compatibility issues as I encounter them. Most of these fixes will appear in the next beta. Later this month I'll start regression tests to make sure that QRecall can successfully capture and restore a bootable Lion system, and so on.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Beta Version
Go to:   
Mobile view