QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Beta Version Expired... RSS feed
Forum Index » Beta Version
Gary K. Griffey

Now that it is July 1st....the Beta version is saying that it's expired on each launch...

Is there a new beta version available?
Steve Mayer

Gary,

When I got the dialog that the beta had expired, I clicked on the 'Update' button and it shows a new version available to download.

Steve
James Bucanek

Everyone,

I has hoped to have the new beta up a few days ago, but some last minute bug and UI changes ran it down to the wire. The new version (1.2.0b37) is up. Choose QRecall > Check for Updates... if it doesn't prompt you automatically.

Sorry for cutting it so close to the expiration date.

P.S. For those using permanent identity keys, you can choose to ignore the "Beta expired" message. Only a beta identity key expires with the application. Permanent keys continue to work with whatever version you are running.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Gary K. Griffey

James...thanks for the update...I am, of course, using a permanent key...so the message was more of a nuisance than anything else...

Steve...thanks for the reply...but no new version was available at the time I posted the message..

GKG

Forum Index » Beta Version
Go to:   
Mobile view