QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Review Opportunity RSS feed
Forum Index » General
Andy Boutte

My name is Andy Boutte and I am doing research at backuposx.co, a website that compares backup software and compiles a repository of documentation on pertinent metadata in Mac OS X.

I am interested in adding QRecall, and am curious if any current user is interested in maintaining the QRecall page on the matrix of backup software. If anybody is interested please email me at andyboutte at backuposx . co and I will setup your account.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at andyboutte at backuposx . co.

Thanks you.
James Bucanek

Andy,

Thank you for providing a centralized resource for comparing backup solutions or Mac OS X. I received your e-mail regarding this earlier, but just haven't found the time to respond. For that, I apologize.

I'll be happy to register QRecall at backuposx.co, and promise to get to it within the next few days.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » General
Go to:   
Mobile view