QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

New version notification RSS feed
Forum Index » Beta Version
Bruce Giles

I happened to be sitting in front of my MacBook Pro this morning when one of the scheduled actions ran. I saw, for the first time, a notice in the activity window that a new version was available. Since QRecall was in the middle of a merge operation when I saw it, I figured it was best to wait until the scheduled operations had completed before I did the upgrade. However, as soon as the scheduled operations completed, the activity window disappeared, along with the update notice. Seems like that notice ought to hang around until acknowledged. Otherwise, those who schedule their actions for the middle of the night might never see the update notice unless they happen to launch QRecall manually.

-- Bruce

James Bucanek

Bruce,

Nice catch.

I've fixed this by simply not auto-closing the activity window if there's an update notification displayed.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Beta Version
Go to:   
Mobile view