QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

QRecall bundle does not appear to be valid RSS feed
Forum Index » Beta Version
Adrian Chapman

Hi James

I am seeing the message

"QRecall bundle does not appear to be valid"

occurring frequently in the QRecall log, but it doesn't seem to be causing any problems.

Adrian
James Bucanek

I recently addressed this issue, but the fix hasn't appeared in a beta release yet.

Question: Is your QRecall application on a different volume than your home folder?

This message appears when the activity monitor process fails to find the QRecall application bundle. The QRecall bundle contains the Sparkle upgrade framework, which the activity monitor uses to determine if a QRecall upgrade is available. If the activity monitor can't locate and load the framework, the worst thing that will happen is that an upgrade notification won't appear in the activity monitor window.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Adrian Chapman

James Bucanek wrote:

Question: Is your QRecall application on a different volume than your home folder?

Yes

James Bucanek wrote:
This message appears when the activity monitor process fails to find the QRecall application bundle. The QRecall bundle contains the Sparkle upgrade framework, which the activity monitor uses to determine if a QRecall upgrade is available. If the activity monitor can't locate and load the framework, the worst thing that will happen is that an upgrade notification won't appear in the activity monitor window.

Thanks James.
James Bucanek

Adrian Chapman wrote:
James Bucanek wrote:Question: Is your QRecall application on a different volume than your home folder?

Yes

Good, because that's the bug I addressed.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]

Forum Index » Beta Version
Go to:   
Mobile view