QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

How do I exclude a subfolder from being captured? RSS feed
Forum Index » Cookbook and FAQ
Tomas Meyer

Hi there,

I am using QRecall 2.0.8 and I can't find or create an excluded items list. How can I edit an action to prevent a subfolder from capturing?

For example: I want to exclude the subfolder tv shows within the folder itunes (see picture).

Filename Edit Action.tiff [Disk] Download
 Description No description given
 Filesize 108 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  5062 time(s)

James Bucanek

Tomas,

Good question!

In QRecall 2.0, the exclusion list has moved to archive settings or you can exclude items individually from all archives. You no longer have to keep the exclusion list for all of your capture actions in synchronization. Any excluded items from 1.x actions should have been automatically migrated to your per-archive settings when you upgraded to 2.0.

To exclude items from one archive, open the archive and choose Archive ➤ Settings…. Add the excluded items to the list.

To exclude an item from all archives, choose the item in the Finder, right/control+click and choose Services ➤ QRecall Capture Preferences…. (If this doesn't appear in the menu, you many need to enable QRecall services. See the "No QRecall Services?" sidebar in the Desktop Integration help section.) In the Capture Preferences window, choose one of the Exclude options.

You can also set per-item preferences using the command-line tool.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
Tomas Meyer

Works great

Thank You!

Forum Index » Cookbook and FAQ
Go to:   
Mobile view