QRecall Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Weird display bug in Version 3.0.5(1) (3.0.5.1) RSS feed
Forum Index » Problems and Bugs
David Ramsey

I just downloaded QRecall Version 3.0.5(1) (3.0.5.1), and ran into an immediate problem using the Capture Assistant.

When I invoke it, I click the "Create an automated capture strategy" option, and then click Continue. The problem is that the text from the next pane overlays the text from the previous pane-- that is, the contents of the previous pane are not cleared. I can squint and make it past this point, but successive panes continue overlaying the existing text.

I have a screen shot of this but the forum software throws a MySQL exception when I make an image attachment, so....

I should note that I'm running Mac OS Sonoma on my Mac Pro 6,1 "trash can". Since Mojave is the last supported OS on this hardware, I'm using OpenCore Legacy Patcher to make it work; one of the things is does is patch the old Radeon drivers-- removed from post-Mojave systems-- so that the old Radeon FirePro D700 cards will work.

I realize this probably is a situation where I'm going to have to accept that QRecall won't run on my spoofed hardware, but hope that there's a possible fix.
James Bucanek

Apologies for this problem. A recent "fix" for display problems in Sonoma inadvertently broke the capture assistant.

This pre-release version of QRecall 3.0.6 should solve this problem. Download it and send a problem report if it doesn't resolve this issue.

- QRecall Development -
[Email]
David Ramsey

3.0.6 did in fact cure the problem!

Forum Index » Problems and Bugs
Go to:   
Mobile view